One of the greatest advantages of staying in a villa is the personalised service provided by dedicated staff. Villa Cendrawasih’s staff have been professionally trained and will do their utmost to please with their warm and friendly Balinese hospitality.
- Villa manager
- Villa Cendrawasih’s friendly manager is responsible for overall operations. His job is to oversee and coordinate the staff and property and to assist guests during their stay.
- The villa’s skilled private chef will happily prepare anything from the Western, Asian, vegetarian and children’s a la carte menus, as well as discuss special requests and dietary requirements.
- Villa attendants
- Four attendants look after daily housekeeping and domestic duties.
- Garden and pool
- A gardener maintains Villa Cendrawasih’s lush gardens and swimming pool.
- A driver and car (seating up to seven passengers) is available to villa guests for eight hours a day at a special rate (on guest account).
- Night-time security provided from 11pm until 7am.
Our chef previously worked at La Lucciola – one of Bali’s most celebrated Italian restaurants - and cooks up excellent pasta dishes, and is equally adept at blending an aromatic Thai curry and making traditional Balinese desserts such as dadar– pancakes filled with coconut and palm sugar. He can also grill up a feast of fresh seafood on the barbecue, prepare decadent set menus and poolside snacks and tailor meals to accommodate any special dietary requirements or specific requests.
Groceries and beverages are charged at market price (plus a 20% handling fee which is subject to service and tax at the prevailing rate). Guests will be requested to provide grocery money in advance, and the staff will do the shopping and keep the receipts for reference. To make the most of the kitchen and give staff time to shop, it is a good idea to plan meals the evening before.
Villa Cendrawasih is a great villa for families with children, who will love the lawns and swimming pool and easy access to the beach (make sure to always swim between the flags as currents can be strong). Those with toddlers may wish to request the instillation of a pool fence (charges apply).
The team of friendly staff will make children feel as welcome as adults, and having these willing helpers on hand gives guests plenty of flexibility and freedom to do their own exploring beyond the villa grounds (full-time babysitting incurs a small extra cost).
Although the equipped kitchen allows you to prepare meals for fussy eaters or babies with ease, staff will happily to do this for you – just talk through your requirements and meal schedules with the villa manager or chef and they will take care of the rest. Pancakes by the pool for breakfast? Chicken nuggets for tea? No problem. The chef can customise all meals to suit children’s taste buds.
Don’t worry about packing all that cumbersome kids’ equipment for your stay. Just let us know what you need, and anything we don’t have in-house (villa facilities include a baby cot, highchair and kids movies) we can hire on your behalf (click here to see list of available hire items).
And when the excitement of exploring the villa starts to wear off, check out our Things to do page – there’s plenty in the area to keep all the family amused throughout the holiday.
Spa & Gym
Fitness fanatics will love the air conditioned gym and the chance to work out on state-of-the-art equipment while enjoying lush garden views. Fitted with a good selection of professional Life Fitness equipment, including bench with extensive array of weights, exercise bike, treadmill and step platform. Yoga mats, wall-mounted TV and bathroom are also included for your convenience. An outdoor terrace has a cushioned day bed.
Fancy a body scrub or massage; just ask our staff to bring the spa to you! We can recommend deluxe treatments carried out in the privacy of the villa by fully trained therapists from a reputable local spa (extra charges will apply). Here’s a sample of what’s on the menu:
- Release built up tension with a traditional Balinese massage by the pool or in the privacy of your room. Using a combination of gentle stretches, acupressure and aromatherapy oils to stimulate the flow of blood, oxygen and energy around your body, you will feel totally relaxed in no time.
- Foot reflexology
- Foot reflexology is a natural healing art based on the principle that there are reflexes in the feet that correspond to every part of the body. Through application of pressure on these reflexes tension is relieved and circulation improved leaving you feeling balanced.
- Body scrub
- A full body scrub will exfoliate and hydrate your skin leaving it soft and smooth. A rejuvenating scrub combines an abrasive material such as salt, coffee, rice bran or pecan hulls with essential oils to remove any impurities and make your skin glow.
- Our hands and feet work hard for us every day but rarely get the attention they deserve. Treat them to a manicure or pedicure, which usually comes with the added bonus of a quick hand or foot massage.